- Own the long-term strategy of energy – electricity, natural gas, and renewables – across MTG.
- Develop portfolio strategy to minimize risk and maintain budget performance while positioning in opportunistic environments.
- Develop strategies and negotiate agreements with suppliers and/or utilities.
- Develop and manage hedge strategies.
- Manage real time and day ahead market decisions.
- Actively manage all demand response, load resources and coincident peak programs.
- Create decision making guidelines for seasonal programs which considers budget performance, financial opportunity, and field impact to personnel and equipment.
- Be the S&OP subject matter expert for energy related topics, participating in planning and review activities.
- Help execute scenario planning through S&OP optimization to model best contract options for new facilities and renewals.
- Coordinate load shed testing at the facilities.
- Coordinate specialized contractors when necessary to test metering equipment, or similar, in conjunction with utilities.
- Expand and implement data automation programs between utilities/suppliers and MTG ROC.
- Implement process for monitoring and data scrubbing monthly invoices
- Stay informed of relevant industry and regulatory policy and trends.
- Conduct training at various levels within organization of relevant trends, terminology, and key factors.
- Participate in and lead small improvement projects (SIP) and The Right Way (TRW) projects.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability