Receives, stores, and distributes merchandise and cylinders within establishment and onto distribution trucks by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receive and process all incoming freight for the Central Warehouse daily.
- Stock all inventories that are not being directly shipped back out that day.
- Update all computer documents for incoming freight and print out picking tickets when necessary.
- Pull all orders and ship product on a daily basis on inter-company transports or outside freight lines.
- Do mandatory inventory checks on for accuracy and accounting.
- Maintain a clean and orderly workplace through proper housekeeping procedures.
- Communicate with management on changes that might be needed or problems that arise.
- Work in an unsupervised workplace and maintain high output.
- Set tone for other employees by good example through observation of the company’s loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Report accidents including near misses, unsafe acts or conditions and obey safety rules.
- Preform other projects and duties assigned.
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability