Our Maintenance Technicians are responsible for providing support to achieve optimal levels of productivity, quality, and safety.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain production equipment in safe, optimal operating condition to help ensure the protection of all plant employees and visitors.
- Conduct continuous monitoring of production and process equipment for proper operation.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repair of production equipment from blueprints, technical manuals, or vendor specifications.
- Recognize and perform machine adjustments to the various manufacturing machine systems
- Determining corrective actions based on operational and trouble messages provided by Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) Display Monitors or other similar display panels.
- Assisting with installation, testing, and validation of new production equipment.
- Understands, follows, and maintains proper records for Process Safety Management procedures and requirements.
- Conduct continuous monitoring of process and production equipment for proper operation.
- Participate in and oversee equipment changeovers as necessary.
- Notify management of any potential equipment issues or other noted abnormalities.
- Assist management in training manufacturing employees in the proper use of equipment.
- Maintain organization of Maintenance Repair Area and any other area where repair work is in progress.
- Assist coworkers with production or other tasks as requested.
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability