JOB PURPOSE: To provide the primary manual labor required to produce and package dry ice.
- Loads and package dry ice on a daily basis in accordance with quality standards.
- Labeling, strapping, and staging of dry ice for loading
- Operates a pallet jack on a daily basis to maneuver dry ice boxes to meet production needs.
- Observation of 5s Safety Principles
- Knows and complies with all safety and quality policies and procedures.
- Clean-up functions including, but not limited to, sweeping, washing, painting, trash removal and pick-up
- Other manufacturing/production-related duties as assigned
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned.
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability