Follows established organizational policies. Develops procedures; recommends policies. defined work assignments and projects; conducting and implementing actions; and short-term planning.
- To execute the customer's & Matheson Tri-Gas, Inc. policies and procedures to meet the operational requirements of the fab.
- To implement and maintain technical and safety programs, operating records and documentation, and manages the site.
- Keeping/maintaining the equipment maintenance database, schedules, and procedures up to date.
- To recommend, support, and implement improvements to all gas & chemical equipment and related systems new or existing.
- To assure timely communications and reports with all team members (customer, subordinates, and Matheson Management).
- To maintain a high level of professionalism while continuing to gain specialized education and training.
- Perform other project and duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the stores overall operations.
- Receives and processes customer orders via phone, fax, e-mail, or in person for existing accounts.
- Creates shipping orders on line in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides back-up to/for counter / inside sales / warehouse.
- Telephone and counter sales and order solicitation.
- Supports and promotes national alliance partners/preferred suppliers.
- Telephone solicitation for customers with scheduled delivery days.
- Follow up on quotations for customer requirements.
- Prints and reviews the daily/weekly/monthly reports. Recommends and takes appropriate corrective action.
- Receives and resolves customer complaints, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Knows major customers and understands their requirements.
- Performs general housekeeping, stocking and merchandising of store. Implements locally all national promotions.
- Creates and maintains barcode price tags, shelf tapes and store signage.
- Provides process and product knowledge and equipment demonstrations to customers.
- Communicates sales opportunities to account managers.
- Ensures local application of store, sales, general and administrative policies and procedures.
- Actively promotes safety in all aspects of his/her responsibility.
- Ensures compliance with OSHA, FDA, and DOT regulations.
- Distribution and filling efficiency (if applicable).
- Handles all verbal, written reprimands and suspensions which include one on one counseling.
- Creating and receiving inter-store transfers.
- Handles customer or employee injuries.
- Responsible for stores end of the month closing procedures
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability