Responsible for all aspects of sales of industrial, medical and specialty cylinders, hardgoods, small bulk gas sales to include liquid and tube trailer oxygen, nitrogen, argon, tube trailer hydrogen, liquid carbon dioxide, related distribution and application equipment.
Dimensions: Reports to the Region General Manager.
1. Maintain high level of personal safety performance and regulatory compliance.
2. Drive profitable growth of the territory business.
3. Prospect for new business opportunities
4. Negotiate new account and existing account contract/purchase order renewals.
5. Manage existing business portfolio to maximize gross profit to include price improvements.
6. Provide first line product and application support to customers and prospects.
7. Coordinate and manage communication and support between Customer and MTG.
8. Report sales activity timely to sales management.
9. Identify large bulk gas opportunities and hand-off to bulk gas counterpart.
10. Perform site surveys for new installations.
11. Support collections process as required.
12. Report sales activities in required format and per schedule determined by Region Management
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
Computer skills include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and MS Outlook.
BS Engineering (Welding, Mechanical or Chemical preferred) or Business Administration preferred (not required).
Conceptual understanding of industrial gas products.
Production, distribution, equipment and applications.
3+ industrial gases sales or operations.
5+ industrial sales experience.