Duties within this position includes all aspects of Accounts Payable.
Work design: Works under general supervision Work is spot-checked. Resolves non-routine problems by applying general policies, practices, procedures and principles. Performs in-depth analyses of standard problems.
1. Process invoices in Quality Control, Validation and OnBase.
2. Resolve issues on Invoices and Purchase Orders Invoices in OnBase.
3. Research issues with Vendors including statement review.
4. Manually process Invoices in TIMS as necessary
5. Mail out checks and remittances to Vendors for payment.
6. Send invoices to locations for approval, research etc.
7. Contact Vendors for updated W-9's and address information for 1099 processing.
8. Pull invoices when questions arise.
9. Back-up receptionist for phone coverage
10. Various other tasks as needed.
11. Financial Annual Audit tasks as needed
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability