Contact delinquent customers for payments. Research and resolve all inquiries and payment discrepancies related to assigned accounts. Maintain credit files; reviewing credit status and limits on problem and new and existing customers.
- Utilize judgment in scheduling collection and follow-ups on delinquent accounts. Must maintain detailed, neat, and accurate credit files.
- Respond to all customer inquiries both verbal and written. Investigate and resolve payment discrepancies and disputed billings.
- Apply payments to customer accounts.
- Review credit worthiness of existing customers and obtain credit information on new customers. Recommend changes in extension or reduction of credit.
- Heavy phone contact and correspondence with customers, sales force, and branches.
- Plan and organize own work schedule under general supervision using company policies and procedures.
- Accept, authorize and apply credit card payments and transaction with confidential and accurate application.
- Responsible for obtaining payments from delinquent customers. Accurately apply, making adjustments to reflect any payment discrepancy.
- Refers only unusual problems to supervisor.
- Prepare summarization of accounts for upper management.
- Refers unusual problems to Supervisor and Site manager.
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned.
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability