Work with Department Manager and Director in order to achieve the Corporate vision and budgeted targets. Direct staff in a manner that assures customer satisfaction, safe and efficient plant operation and the development of the staffs full potential. The Plant Manager is responsible for the fulfillment of all company goals, policies, and procedures at his or her location. This requires a working knowledge of all such policies and goals and the willingness to communicate all issues impacting these goals and policies with department management in a timely and forthright manner. The Plant Manager is responsible for the technical and administrative aspects of the plant and all regulatory obligations and reports. Reports to Sr. Director Production.
1. All skills and abilities as listed with Assistant Plant Manager.
2. Ability to track all plant costs, control plant costs, project plant expenses and maintenance requirements.
3. Expert process knowledge.
4. Keen awareness of all instrumentation and control factors at the site.
5. Expert knowledge of all customer requirements.
6. Expert knowledge of plant power contract including ability to manage demand and double check all bills.
7. Expert knowledge of all technical and commercial aspects of any and all pipeline customer and their purity, pressure, and back-up requirements.
8. An expert knowledge of all above contracts and a strong working relationship with all pipeline customer contacts.
9. Ability to develop and continuously update contingency plans and emergency plans.
10. Expert knowledge of all key personnel policies and procedures.
11. Willingness to lead staff in pursuit of all company goals.
12. Ability to set up training program for staff.
13. A personal commitment to excellence.
14. Clear thinking under pressure.
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability