- Own the process of preparing, analyzing, and delivering the S&OP deliverables for the Bulk business.
- Be the S&OP subject matter expert and promote its benefits to the organization and users.
- Responsible for executing the company’s strategic and tactical planning for all covered products.
- Work transparently with Sales, Operations, Logistics, Transportation, and Accounting.
- Manage and mitigate the risks associated with volatility of both Demand and Supply within network.
- Lead calls with Regional Sales Managers and Logistics Managers to refine Demand forecasts.
- Work with Sales to rationalize, and keep current the company’s Product Service Offering.
- Continuously improve processes, ensuring relevance to each business partner, and drive value through insights and outputs.
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary long-range forecasting tool, generating 12-24 month forecasts for all products.
- Load, execute, and analyze results of Supply LP network models.
- Perform “What-If” analyses for risk management and investment opportunities.
- Develop value-add, exception-based reporting that stimulates discussion and decision making.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of all data, and its relationship to the process.
- Balance additional modeling complexity with business value.
- Evaluate root causes of modeling outcomes.
- Drive performance through critical-few metrics.
- Hold individuals and groups accountable for data preparedness and accuracy.
- Be primary point of contact with Information Technology Team for relevant data and tools.
- Participate in and lead small improvement projects (SIP) and The Right Way (TRW) projects.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability