Primary role is to provide counter sales at our Retail locations. This includes overall location sales support, phone sales, order taking and assist in the merchandising, pricing and promotional sales. Provides customers with product information and features.
Reports to Site Manager and interacts with customers, Matheson sales, management and other operations personnel.
- Assist customers both in person, over the phone and on the computer, with the processing of orders, collection on accounts and in processing accounts payable.
- Counter Sales, configure proposals, process orders, perform inventory cycle counts, and assist customers face to face as well as on the telephone.
- Follow up on leads, and assist in development of industrial, commercial and residential customer sales.
- Merchandising, stocking, and pricing responsibly and will assist with special sales and promotions.
- Learn product line and be able to explain product benefits and features to customers.
- Provide first line technical support.
- Establish personal relationships with customers and end users to ensure accurate order entry and invoicing.
- To organize work, problem solve, and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Provide excellent customer service in a fast paced environment.
- Assist outside sales personnel on an ongoing basis.
- Provide supervisory and team leadership on an occasional basis when site management is absent.
- Coordinate with manufacturing to determine delivery dates based on customer needs.
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned.
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability