Provide support to both internal and external customers, as well as assist outside sales in quotation and order administration.
Work Design: works under general supervision. Resolves non-routine problems by applying general policies, practices, procedures and principles. This person will work with the store manager to insure a high level of customer satisfaction.
1. Counter sales, configure proposals, process orders, perform inventory cycle counts and assist customers face to face as well as on the telephone.
2. Coordinate with manufacturing to determine delivery dates based on customer needs.
3. Personally expedite “Rush” & “Hot” orders
4. Provide first line technical support.
5. Order entry and invoicing.
6. Establish personal relationships with customers and end users.
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE