Division and Unit Overview
Matheson Tri-Gas is a safety conscious company. The safety of our employees, customers , and contract carriers is our first priority and paramount to our daily operations.
Matheson Tri-Gas operates a network of air separation plants throughout the southern US that manufacture liquid oxygen, nitrogen, and argon. There are 11 separation plants located in the US. The Dispatch Supervisor is responsible for executing daily truckload deliveries of liquid oxygen, nitrogen, and argon to our customers. Our customers include hospitals, electronics companies, government agencies, and food processing companies.
1. Foster safe working environment and work with Hub Plant and Distribution Managers to maintain safety standards in the field.
2. Execute daily LIN, LOX, LAR schedules and make necessary adjustments to ensure timely delivery to our customers.
3. Monitor customer tank levels via telemetry system.
4. Communicate daily with Hub Plant and Distribution Managers to assess driver/equipment availability and any scheduling issues.
5. Communicate with the sales and service department regarding customer delivery and equipment related issues.
6. Communicate with competitor companies to buy-in product as needed.
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
Must be computer literate and have experience in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Must be able to work in a fast paced, sometimes stressful environment. Must be able to work well independently and in a group environment. Must have excellent communication and analytical skills.
Call center experience is a plus but not a requirement. Previous logistics experience in a related field is a plus but not a requirement. A college degree is a preferred but not a requirement.
Salary is based on qualifications and experience.