- Performs routine maintenance and calibration on analytical equipment.
- Calculates, prepares, and fills medical and specialty gas mixtures and pures using partial pressure and gravimetric techniques.
- Analyzes products for purity conformance to specifications.
- Processes cylinder for shipment, including painting, labeling, and preparing certificates of analysis.
- Maintains all quality control records and other required documentation in order to comply with company, local, state, and federal guidelines and regulations.
- Test and certify incoming raw materials for production.
- Cylinder handling and loading as required.
- Participate in all required safety activities and maintain a safe work environment
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
- Must have solid math and computer skills
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English
- BS in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or 2 years of analytical experience.
- Candidate should have experience working in a quality assurance laboratory capacity and be familiar with analytical gas techniques.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed