- Mid-level management position requiring strong sales, negotiation, and technical skills; must effectively interface with Fortune 500 industrial clients at all levels
- Prospect, develop and close complex sales of pipeline or onsite generation supply schemes for industrial gas products; requires understanding of technical solutions and economics related to onsite generation of industrial gases
- Exercise influencing leadership across an internal matrix including engineering, operations, logistics, SHE, project management, finance, legal, et al. for proposal development and optimization of profitability at existing accounts
- Author technical and commercial proposals aligning specifications, scope of supply, project execution requirements and financial objectives
- Manage renewals, pricing, collections & contract administration
- Collaborate with other business units to advance sales of all Matheson products
- Effectively manage travel expenses and meet individualized training requirements
- Comply with company policies in safety, quality, administrative, etc.
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability