- Keep work area clean and orderly, follows all company procedures and safety policies.
- Download and process orders multiple times a day.
- Enter all orders into Order Tracking system.
- Review information on each order which includes checking stock, lead time dates, truck dates, routing instructions, and mixture grade specs.
- Advise customer service of any changes or adjustments needed on orders.
- Advise customer service when orders will be late or unable to meet requested specifications and/or dates.
- Enter work orders for needed product.
- Enter all purchase orders for vendor products.
- Control cylinder fleet for all vendor products.
- Assist shipping department when there is a complication with shipping cylinders.
- Maintain Shipping Schedule for all orders.
- Follow up on orders and purchase order throughout the entire process
- Actively participate in Toolbox Talks, Planning Meetings, etc.
- Performs all other functions as assigned by Planning Manager.
- Verify product specifications to make certain they match customer requirements.
- Adheres to all quality system policies and procedures.
- Recommends and implements improvements to increase productivity, quality, and on time performance.
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability