The Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsibility for commercial activities, including sales, marketing, and business development of advanced technology equipment and materials innovations developed and procured by MATHESON’s parent company, Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation, at MATHESON customers in the United States and North America as required additive manufacturing (AM) applications.
- Responsible for U.S. and North America sales and marketing activities for the business
- Develop a Sales Action Plan in coordination with Japan and US teams
- Complete and follow Matheson’s sales, safety and other training programs
- Lead development, implementation and execution of marketing strategies and plans including programs, strategy, events, conventions, advertising, promotion, web, social media, packaging, pricing, forecasting etc.
- Lead cross-functional efforts with TNSC and Matheson teams to manage U.S. regulatory compliance, if necessary and as applicable.
- Represent the company at various customer, and business meetings to promote the business.
- Work with Technology and R&D functions to develop or identify new product opportunities and bring them to commercialization
- Develop relationships with customers, industry leaders to obtain and provide technical and professional support for company’s AM products.
- Develop key customer relationships through regular interaction, scheduled sales calls, industry events, and personal communication.
- Lead key selling opportunities, sales agreements, negotiations, pricing, to gain profitable sales in adherence with the Sales Action Plan.
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability