This position is responsible for the operations of manufacturing ultra-high purity gas handling equipment in Longmont, Colorado. The responsibilities include establishing and maintaining operation policies, processes, procedures, training, and safe work practices for all operational employees while fostering a well-trained and motivated staff. This position reports directly to a Director of Operations.
SKILLS ANS ABILITIES
- Ability to proficiently display computer software skills with programs such Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Ideal candidates will have experience with 3D CAD, PLC, and MRP software
- Hands on understanding of UHP equipment manufacturing, including clean room policies, equipment purity tests, and an in-depth knowledge of micro contamination.
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma and lean manufacturing practices.
- Training in Safety and Compliance (OSHA, DOT, EPA, and FDA)
- Experience in establishing flow rates / throughput for a given product
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers, employees, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals and processes.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, vendors, employees, clients, customers, and the general public.
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability