The Hub Plant Manager will directly manage production and maintenance teams on a daily basis to ensure safe & efficient plant operations. Additionally the Hub Plant Manager will be directly responsible for safety, quality, and regulatory requirements as they relate to personnel and the plant. The Hub Plant Manager will also be responsible for measuring operational efficiency and monitoring staffing needs to ensure the plant operates safely and efficiently.
- Provide leadership in safety and quality under Matheson’s corporate guidelines and directives
- Serve as front line supervisor for plant production team
- Provide response and reporting to the Regional General Manager regarding customer issues related to production.
- Demonstrate and maintain a high level of customer focus, and customer commitment and ensure plant personnel demonstrate and maintain the same.
- Track and control all plant expenses to ensure monthly and annual corporate goals are achieved
- Develop and lead plant projects, control their schedule, and manage expenses to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Work directly with other Matheson locations to ensure the efficient use of corporate assets
- Work directly with corporate management for the procurement of assets
- Develop and update contingency and emergency plans
- Provide training in the areas of safety, quality, processes, and procedures
- Manage plant vendors and contractors
- Maintain clear thinking and professional composure in high pressure situations
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
- Experience with principles and operation of mechanical equipment such as pumps and compressors.
- Experience with reading and understanding flow diagrams and P&ID’s
- 5+ Years plant, production, manufacturing, or equivalent experience
- 5+ Years of management experience with team of 10 or more
- Experience in industrial gas filling or production preferred
Education & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, in engineering or other technical degree preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed