Responsible for territorial sales, and customer service which includes maintaining current customers as well as developing new customers.
Reports to Regional Sales Manager, Interacts with customers, Matheson sales, management and other operations personnel.
- Develop an overall strategic and operational sales plan for specific accounts in area assigned, with the purpose to increase sales and gross margin.
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with customers, through all levels of the customer organization.
- Identify target accounts and establish plans to develop them.
- Develop additional sales through Matrix selling techniques.
- Prepare weekly itinerary and maintain opportunity tracker for business growth .
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to obtain technical and customer information in order to adequately compete for current business and new accounts.
- Make sales presentations to customers.
- Providing marketing and sales support for monthly sales promotions/initiatives and conduct product demonstrations as required.
- Execute Product Supply Agreements (PSA) on all accounts where possible.
- Will be required to travel 50%+ of work time within a 100 mile radius.
- Monitor and maintain customer accounts receivable according to Matheson terms and goals.
- Must portray a professional image through personal appearance and conversation.
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability