ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reports to Plant Manager
- Receives, tests, releases for use, and unloads Ammonium Nitrate solution from railcars or trailers.
- Monitors, records, and maintains the operation of a nitrous oxide production facility with in Standards of Control
- Troubleshoots and corrects production conditions that are outside of the Standards of Control
- Collects product samples from storage tanks
- Uses validated analytical methods and gas chromatography to determine product conformance to written standards
- Compiles batch production records, performs tests, and prepares Storage Tank Conformance Reports
- Releases Conformed storage tanks for use following review by Quality Control
- Samples returned bulk trailers for suitability to standards and releases trailers for reloading
- Reports non-conforming trailer to plant manager
- Loads bulk trailers
- Takes samples, performs tests, and prepares Certificates of Analysis for loaded trailers.
- Releases trailers for distribution following review by Quality Control
- Performs scrubber solution maintenance and documents action
- Performs dryer maintenance and documents action
- Receives chemicals, parts and components, in accordance to published procedures
- Demonstrates ability to start up the plant and to shut down the plant under normal and emergency conditions
- Assists in plant maintenance
- Assists in development of operating procedures
- Maintains personal compliance with FDA, DOT, OSHA EPA and other governmental regulations
- Complies with Matheson’s Medical Procedures; Safety Procedures and Environmental Procedures
- Receives customer complaints and begins response process
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned.
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability