- Responsible for providing a safe environment for all employees.
- Responsible for Accident and Incident investigations.
- Responsible for acceptance/review of customer orders for safety and quality.
- Administration of the company safety program and the maintaining good employee relations.
- Directs and manages daily operations at New Johnsonville, TN.
- Responsible for the performance of an efficient/reliable Supply Chain to Electronics and Specialty Gas customers.
- Directs and controls the local planning and scheduling of products to end user.
- Participates in company sales and service activities as required.
- Responsible for acceptance/review of customer work orders for feasibility and on-time delivery.
- Directs and participates in development projects in order to improve operations, quality, and efficiency of operations.
- Assists in developing and submitting the Capital Budget annually.
- Maintains and promotes 5S throughout the facility, equipment and grounds.
- Makes recommendations as needed for production and operational improvements.
- Manages COGS and utilized appropriate metrics to ensure operations are operating efficiently.
- Prepares performance reviews, recommends salary adjustments and disciplinary action. Responsible for proper staffing levels and employee training.
- Must have working knowledge of all local, state and federal legal and licensing requirements pertaining to the storage, handling, shipping and use of hazardous materials.
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability