- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- One (1) year experience in a production/manufacturing environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Able to read and write
- Able to understand and follow the direction of supervisors
- Able to function safely in a noisy environment with safe, but elevated, levels of CO2 vapor present in the facility
- Demonstrated ability to work on a team
- Essential job function requires the routine lifting and manipulation of dry ice blocks ranging in weight from 5 – 50 pounds each.
- Unconditioned workspace (i.e. warm in summer, cool in winter). Hazards require the use of personal protective equipment (i.e. hardhat, safety glasses, hearing protection, and safety shoes). Dry ice is extremely cold, and therefore requires that gloves be worn when directly handling dry ice
- Shift work required.
- Able to stand for a 12 hour shift.
Here are a few good reasons:
Compensation package including:
- Excellent Health Benefits Package; Medical, Dental, Vision
- Top-of-the-line 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off; Holidays, Floaters, & Sick
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Sales Referral Bonus
- Driver Referral Bonus
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability