We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage engineering projects on time, within budget and within scope.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, under budget, and within scope
- Be accountable for project results along with project sponsor
- Clearly communicate expectations and successfully manage the relationship with the customer, team members, and all stakeholders
- Build, lead, coach, and motivate project teams on a proactive basis
- Ensure resource availability / allocation and coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Lead project scope development with all stakeholders to define objectives and quality specifications
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage changes to the scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Complete post-project evaluations to determine how well results were achieved.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation (project charter, WBS, communication plans, risk assessments, budget, schedule, reports, close-out, etc)
- Develop tools and best practices for project management and execution
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability