This position is responsible for all aspects of the sales process related to increasing sales and market share of cylinder, bulk, medical and specialty gases. In addition this candidate will be responsible for increasing profitable sales of welding equipment and supplies in the Corpus Christi, TX metropolitan area.
Dimensions: This position reports to the Region General Manager.
1. The successful candidate will increase sales and market share through direct and indirect sales activities.
2. Through the sales process the candidate will develop sales leads into profitable accounts working closely with engineering, manufacturing, purchasing, safety and administrative departments.
3. Perform customer site safety inspections.
4. Serve as a conduit for information between clients and our operations and quality assurance departments.
5. Provide first line technical support to customers and prospects.
6. Monitor quality assurance programs.
7. Responsible for establishing high standards and expectations for customer service through branch operations.
8. Responsible for reporting sales activity to upper management in a timely manner using a predetermined format, must also exhibit effective communications with internal and external customers as well as the members of the Management Team.
9. Responsible for continuous improvement in all areas.
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, VISO, PowerPoint, and outlook