- 5-10 years experience in the control and instrumentation industry including; project design, supervision/implementation, support and maintenance.
- 5 years experience programming Allen-Bradley SLC 500 and Controllogix. Knowledge of iFix and WonderWare Intouch
- Able to provide field support, knowledge of Instruments, motors, pumps and heaters (power elements).
- Familiar with ControlNet, DeviceNet and EtherNet.
- Ability to read, understand and create electrical drawings, block diagrams and P&ID’s.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Ideal candidate would be a hands-on individual, preferably in chemical industries.
- Experience with AutoCAD, project management software, Excel, local codes.
- English writing and very good conversational speaking skills are required to communicate with US based engineering organization.
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability